Saturday, April 2, 2011

Shayla - Natural and Va-va-voom!

I had the opportunity to do a shoot with Shayla last Sunday.  Unfortunately for us, the weather hasn't been cooperating every time we schedule a shoot.  The first time, we had to cancel due to weather, and the second time, we moved our shoot indoors - I was tired of letting the weather dictate when I was going to do my shoot!  My idea for Shayla's shoot was to take some pictures of her with very natural, minimal make-up...and then let her go crazy with the make-up and do some fun stuff.  Shayla did an amazing job with her make-up, and an even better job with this shoot - it turned out exactly how I envisioned it!  We'll be doing some outdoor photos soon - keep an eye out for those!  In the meantime, check out the photos from Shayla's shoot!  As always, the rest can be found at my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment