Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sean and Stacy - Love These Two! :)

I may or may not have been neglecting my blog...and by "may or may not" I mean that I actually have been neglecting my blog in the worst way!  I left off with Sean and Stacy - Stacy is a longtime friend of mine, and as time has gone on, we've gotten closer.  Since I started Beck Wagnon Photography, I've been trying to get a session with Stacy and Sean, but the cards never worked out.  Luckily, when I was home in May, it finally worked out!  You wouldn't believe my luck on this one, though - the weather almost didn't cooperate!  It was pouring at my parents' house when I left for the session, and I only got 15 minutes of shooting in before the rain came from ALL directions when we got to our destination.  Nevertheless, I had a great time with Stacy and Sean - you can tell that they totally love each other and have fun together.  Check them out!  And head on over to my Facebook page for the rest of the session!

No comments:

Post a Comment