Saturday, March 10, 2012

BWP - Full Time!

Yesterday was my last day of my "real" job!  And now, I get to start this "real" job full time! 

Seems pretty hard to believe that a year and some months ago, I started Beck Wagnon Photography on a whim and figured that maybe I could eventually get paid to do what I love. 

I have a lot of fun things planned in the near future - project ideas are popping up everywhere, and I think I'll be making myself so busy that I don't know which way is up!  My website will be updated, I have a freaking awesome mentoring session scheduled for late April in Savannah with the photographer who shot my family photos-- I love Teresa!  I'm shooting a wedding in early April, and have a ton of shoots scheduled between now and then.  I'll be shooting in Savannah for a weekend, apart from the mentoring session, and also in Florida...and the UK...and California...and Oregon!  Many awesome and fun things to come.  :)  I'll also be adding more prints to Etsy in the coming days - I finally sold my first (and second, and third, and fourth, and fifth!!!) print a few weeks ago!!

Thank you everyone for your continued support of my (ad)venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment