Friday, April 27, 2012

Savannah Wedding Details

I love the amazing opportunities that doing this job provides me with!  I had a mentoring session in Savannah with Teresa from Memories n More Photography.  Teresa shot family photos for us a few years ago, and I absolutely fell in love with her work, and learned a lot about how she runs her business just by chatting with her here and there.  I decided a mentoring session with Teresa would help me with the things I felt were weaknesses of mine, especially when it comes to shooting wedding photography.  These photos were from a wedding details set-up at Teresa's studio.


While I was in Savannah, Teresa also took these awesome photos of me!  Thanks Teresa!!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Bride and groom are really lucky to have such mesmerizing plans. One of my senior got married couple of months back and his photos posted on social media were eye catching. Lovely décor at venues in Chicago was praised by the guests in comments. Also the colors used for décor were pretty. Congratulated the couple for their blissful future.

    ReplyDelete