Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tara - Boudoir

I love shooting with Tara!!  I'm so glad she wanted to get together and let me practice with my new lens.  I've been wanting to do a boudoir session for a while - I want to get better with indoor shooting, and with Valentine's Day coming up, what better type of session to practice with?!

It was cramped in the bedroom, and I was still learning my new angles (and still continue to) with this portrait lens.  On one hand, I feel so limited...on the other, it opens up SO many new possibilities...  I love the possibilities, so I see the limitations as a challenge.  I *will* get better with this lens!

Special thanks to Tara for taking me up on my last minute plea for a boudoir session today!  :)

Here are a few of my favorites from today...  The rest are on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment