Sunday, January 23, 2011

A New Look

Another great big thanks to Mandy at Style Me Sweet.  She has helped me all day long to get my blog looking pretty!  She did a fantastic job with my header...knowing that I wanted a certain size, plus the awesome logo she created for me.  She incorporated some of my favorite photos, and chose colors for me - I'm extremely pleased with it!

Also new: I created my own Flickr and will eventually be adding some older photos to that particular website.  I'm working on a concept for the whole thing.  Not sure which route I want to take with the Flickr yet, but I'm getting there.

And finally...  I've booked my first wedding!!  11 November 2011 is the date, Savannah is the place, and I am so very happy to be a part of Tabitha Miller's big day!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new site Beck! I'll be giving you a blog shout out tomorrow! So glad this is doing so well! CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacy! I can't wait to have a blog shout out! :) Check out Mandy's site (linked in the post), her prices are super reasonable and she's speedy! Definitely takes the guess work out of design, haha.

    ReplyDelete