Monday, February 21, 2011

Chels - A Little Bit of Pin-up

This is Chels, my nearly sister-in-law.  She practically is - all that's really missing is some bling and a ceremony.  This girl puts up with my brother, Matt, and that makes her automatically family.  She's also endured my daughter stealing her Uncle Mamoo away, planting herself right between the two of them, because she's marrying her Uncle Mamoo.  Let's not forget that Chels has also endured my daughter putting her little fingers right into Chels' ear.

I've been really excited about doing this session with Chels - just look at her - she's gorgeous, and her smile is pretty much fabulous.   You can find the rest of Chels' session on my Facebook page.


Also, meet Dylan, Chels and Matty's dog!  Isn't he cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment